Coventry School of Art and Design
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
Coventry School of Art and Design is part of Coventry University in Coventry, West Midlands in the UK. It is home to a number of departments that teach and research in the areas of art, media and design including the Department of Industrial Design, the Department of Media, the Department of Design and Visual Arts and the Department of Performing Arts. It is most known for its world famous courses in Automotive Design. The school also includes the Lanchester Gallery and the Institute for Creative Enterprises (ICE).
Coventry School of Art and Design's roots date back to the Coventry College of Design 1843. This became the Coventry School of Art in 1852, the Municipal School of Art in 1902 and then the College of Art in 1954. In 1970, it was merged with the Lanchester College of Technology and the Rugby College of Engineering to become part of the Lanchester Polytechnic, which later went on to become the Coventry Polytechnic in 1987 and Coventry University in 1992.
- The Graham Sutherland Building, for courses in Design and Visual Arts and Industrial Design, Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
- The Ellen Terry Arts and Media Building, for Courses in Media, Journalism and Performing Arts, Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
It has a range of courses in the following subject areas 
- Graphic Design
- Media - including Media and Communications, Digital Media and Media Production
- Performing Arts
- Product Design
- "Lanchester Gallery Website"
- "Institute for Creative Enterprise Website"
- Cheesewright, P. (2009). The Phoenix Rises - A Portrait of Coventry University in its City. Third Millennium Information. ISBN 978-1-903942-76-5.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Coventry School of Art and Design Courses"