1974 in Pakistan
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|See also:||Other events of 1974
List of years in Pakistan
- In 1974, the students of Nishtar Medical College had altercation with the Ahmadis in the Rabwah Railway Station. This event turned into a massive and violent anti-Ahmadiyya movement resulting in many casualties of Ahmadis and destruction to Ahmadiyya property.
- Three years after the secession of East Pakistan, Pakistan recognised Bangladesh.
- 1973 in Pakistan
- Other events of 1974
- 1974 Anti-Ahmadiyya Movement
- 1975 in Pakistan
- Timeline of Pakistani history
- Persecution of the Ahmadiyya Community in Pakistan: An Analysis Under International Law and International Relations Harvard Human Rights Journal, Vol 16, September 2003
- The 1971 war - BBC
|This article about Pakistani history is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This Ahmadiyya-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|