|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Astronomy.|
Astronomy is a science involving the observation and explanation of events occurring outside Earth and its atmosphere. It includes the study of the origin, evolution, and physical and chemical properties of objects that can be observed in the sky, space, and in the whole universe.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Astronomy data and publications (9 C, 3 P)
- ► History of astronomy (8 C, 101 P)
- ► Astronomy images (9 C, 4 F)
- ► Korean astronomy (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Astronomy organizations (7 C, 53 P)
- ► Astronomy software (28 P)
- ► Astronomy stubs (9 C, 338 P)
Pages in category "Astronomy"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.