Home Truths (Doctor Who audio)
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Release date||November 2008|
The Companion Chronicles "talking books" are each narrated by one of the Doctor's companions and feature a second, guest-star voice along with music and sound effects.
- This play takes place between episodes 7 and 8 of The Daleks' Master Plan, the only serial to feature Sara. It has been previously stated in the novelization that there was a gap of several months around this time in which she travelled with the Doctor and Steven.
- Before this audio, the only instance of Sara being revisited was a short story entitled "The Little Drummer Boy" by Eddie Robson from the Big Finish book Short Trips: Companions. The boy on Mars that is mentioned in Home Truths is a direct reference to this short story.
- Sara and Robert's story continues in The Drowned World.
- The flashback stories occur in the opposite order of the framing stories.
- The old man caught in the workings of a giant clock that Sara mentions is explored in the last story of this trilogy, The Guardian of the Solar System.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|