National Security Advisor
This National Security Advisor topic, formerly a disambiguation page, is believed to qualify as a Set index article (SIA) which should provide at least a brief description of the general thing, and which indexes all the notable examples that have Wikipedia articles. Like a disambiguation page, this should help readers seeking a specific example to find their way to it. Note this disambiguating function can be enhanced by details, images, and clarifying references not allowed in disambiguation pages. Unlike a disambiguation page, an SIA can be the target of links from other articles. Some inbound links may need to be revised to point to more specific articles intended. The inbound links that mean to refer to the general thing, may link indirectly via National Security Advisor (SIA), which should be a redirect to here. Differentiating these facilitates the review and correction of unintended links. When this SIA was created by conversion of a disambiguation page, unrelated titles from the disambiguation page, if any, should have been moved to National Security Advisor (disambiguation). Expansion of the text of this SIA, including with references, would be welcomed.
A National Security Adviser serves as the chief adviser to a national government on matters of security. He or she is not usually a member of the Cabinet but is usually a member of various military or security councils.
Country specific National Security Advisors
- National Security Advisor (Afghanistan)
- National Security Adviser (Australia) (Australia – incumbent: Duncan Lewis)
- National Security Advisor (Canada)
- National Security Advisor (India)
- National Security Advisor (Iraq)
- National Security Advisor (Israel)
- National Security Advisor (Nigeria)
- National Security Advisor (Pakistan)
- National Security Advisor (Philippines)
- National Security Adviser (United Kingdom)
- National Security Advisor (United States)
<--admin category, keep even if page is no longer a SIA --->
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.