Heppner in 2006
|Full name||Jens Heppner|
23 December 1964 |
|German National Road Race Championship (1994)
Deutschland Tour (1999)
Tour de France, 1 stage
Jens Heppner (born 23 December 1964) is a German former road bicycle racer. He wore the maglia rosa during 2002 Giro d'Italia. Although he rode for Telekom during ten years, he has consistently denied ever having doped.
His name was on the list of doping tests published by the French Senate on 24 July 2013 that were collected during the 1998 Tour de France and found positive for EPO when retested in 2004. He won the German National Road Race in 1994.
- World Junior Team Time Trial Championship
- Hessen Rundfahrt
- Sachsen Tour
- Germany National Road Race Championship
- Tour du Limousin
- Tour de France:
- Winner stage 3
- Heppner giving up hope
- "French Senate releases positive EPO cases from 1998 Tour de France".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "National Championship, Road, Elite, Germany". Cycling Archives. Retrieved 13 September 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Official website
- Jens Heppner profile at Cycling ArchivesLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 22: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Official Tour de France results for Jens Heppner
|This biographical article relating to German cycling is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|