Ambrose Greenway, 4th Baron Greenway
Ambrose Charles Drexel Greenway, 4th Baron Greenway (born 21 May 1941) is a British marine photographer and shipping consultant. He is one of the ninety hereditary peers elected to remain in the House of Lords after the passing of the House of Lords Act 1999, sitting as a crossbencher.
The son of the 3rd Baron Greenway, he was educated at Winchester College. In 1975, Greenway succeeded to his father's titles and in 1987, he was a younger brother of Trinity House. From 1994 to 2000, he was chairman of The Marine Society and from 1995 to 2004 Vice-President of the Sail Training Association. Since 2003, he has been also chairman of The World Ship Trust.
Since 1985, he has been married to Rosalynne Peta Fradgley.
- Soviet Merchant Ships (1976)
- Comecon Merchant Ships (1978)
- A Century of Cross-Channel Passenger Ferries (1981)
- A Century of North Sea Passenger Steamers (1986)
- Cargo Liners: An Illustrated History (2009)
- Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'strict' not found.
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Preceded by||Baron Greenway
Hon. Nigel Greenway