2015–16 Kent Invicta Football League
The 2015–16 Kent Invicta Football League season was the 5th and last in the history of Kent Invicta Football League, a football competition in England. At the end of the season, the league merged with the Southern Counties East League and became the lower division of the merged league.
Kent Invicta League
- AC London – elected into the Football Pyramid for the first time
- APM Contrast – promoted from the Kent County League Premier Division
- F.C. Elmstead – elected from Kent County League Division Two West
- Forest Hill Park – elected from Kent County League Division One West
- Phoenix Sports Reserves – elected from Kent County League Division Two West
||Qualification or relegation
|1||Bearsted (C) (P)||38||29||4||5||91||33||+58||91||Promotion to SCEFL Premier Division|
|2||Sheppey United (P)||38||27||6||5||107||36||+71||87|
|3||Glebe||38||26||4||8||107||45||+62||82||Qualification to SCEFL Division One|
|9||Seven Acre & Sidcup||38||20||5||13||91||72||+19||65|
|10||AC London||38||15||12||11||77||59||+18||51a||Transferred to the CCL Division One|
|11||FC Elmstead||38||14||8||16||73||74||−1||50||Qualification to SCEFL Division One|
|13||Forest Hill Park||38||13||7||18||46||69||−23||46|
|14||Phoenix Sports Reserves||38||12||5||21||46||80||−34||41|
|17||Kent Football United||38||6||6||26||47||119||−72||24|
Updated to games played on 6 May 2016.
Source: Kent Invicta League
a AC London were deducted 6 points for a breach of league rules.
Rules for classification: 1) points; 2) goal difference; 3) number of goals scored
(C) = Champion; (R) = Relegated; (P) = Promoted; (E) = Eliminated; (O) = Play-off winner; (A) = Advances to a further round.