From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Centuries:||15th century – 16th century – 17th century|
|Decades:||1480s 1490s 1500s – 1510s – 1520s 1530s 1540s|
|Years:||1507 1508 1509 – 1510 – 1511 1512 1513|
|1510 by topic|
|Arts and science|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Ab urbe condita||2263|
|English Regnal year||1 Hen. 8 – 2 Hen. 8|
|Chinese calendar||己巳年 (Earth Snake)
4206 or 4146
— to —
庚午年 (Metal Horse)
4207 or 4147
|- Vikram Samvat||1566–1567|
|- Shaka Samvat||1432–1433|
|- Kali Yuga||4611–4612|
|Japanese calendar||Eishō 7
|Minguo calendar||402 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||2052–2053|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1510.|
- January – Catherine of Aragon gives birth to her first child, a stillborn daughter.
- January 23 – An 18-year-old Henry VIII of England jousts anonymously at Richmond, Surrey and draws applause before revealing himself.
- February 27 – Afonso de Albuquerque of Portugal conquers Goa.
- May 12 – The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan, Prince of Anhua, kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor in China.
- May 30 – Rebel leader Zhu Zhifan is defeated and captured by commander Qiu Yue, ending the Prince of Anhua rebellion.
- July – The Holy League, formed to defend the Italian States, attacks French-occupied Genoa.
- The Grand Prince of Moscow Vasili III conquers Pskov
- Peter Henlein builds the first pocket watch.
- Sir Thomas More becomes undersheriff of the City of London.
- Paolo Cortese publishes De Cardinalatu, a manual for cardinals, including advice on palatial architecture – which inspires Thomas Wolsey in his construction work at Hampton Court Palace.
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa moves to Italy.
- Sunflowers are brought to Europe.
- February 24 – Costanzo II Sforza, Italian noble (d. 1512)
- March 25 – Guillaume Postel, French linguist (d. 1581)
- March 30 – Antonio de Cabezón, Spanish composer and organist (d. 1566)
- April 2 – Ashikaga Yoshiharu, Japanese shogun (d. 1550)
- June 6 – Giovanni Battista Cicala, Italian cardinal (d. 1570)
- July 22 – Alessandro de' Medici, Duke of Florence (d. 1537)
- August 11 – Margaret Paleologa, Marchioness of Montferrat in her own right (1531–1540) (d. 1566)
- August 24 – Elisabeth of Brandenburg, Duchess of Brunswick-Calenberg-Göttingen (1525–1540) (d. 1558)
- October 6
- October 25 – Renée of France, French princess (d. 1574)
- October 28 – Francis Borgia, Spanish General of the Jesuits (d. 1572)
- December 28 – Nicholas Bacon, English politician (d. 1579)
- date unknown
- Jörg Breu the Younger, German painter (d. 1547)
- Ferenc Dávid, Hungarian founder of the Unitarian Church (d. 1579)
- Matsunaga Hisahide, Japanese warlord (d. 1577)
- Solomon Luria, Polish-born Kabbalist (d. 1574)
- Oda Nobuhide, Japanese warlord (d. 1551)
- Bernard Palissy, French potter and writer
- Ambroise Paré, French surgeon (d. 1590)
- Nicolas Durand de Villegaignon, French naval officer (d. 1571)
- Pierre de Manchicourt, Flemish composer (d. 1564)
- Aloysius Lilius, Italian inventor of the Gregorian calendar (d. 1576)
- Luis de Morales, Spanish religious painter (d. 1586)
- Lope de Rueda, Spanish dramatist and author (d. 1565)
- Lawrence Sheriff, Elizabethan gentleman and grocer (d. 1567)
- Claudio Veggio, Italian composer
- John Knox, Scottish reformer (d. 1572 )
- February 28 – Juan de la Cosa, Spanish cartographer and explorer (b. c. 1460)
- March 1 – Francisco de Almeida, Portuguese soldier and explorer (b. c. 1450)
- March 10 – Johann Geiler von Kaisersberg, German preacher (b. 1445)
- March 12 – Mihnea cel Rău, Prince of Wallachia (b. c.1460)
- May 17 – Sandro Botticelli, Italian painter (b. 1445)
- July 10 – Catherine Cornaro, Queen of Cyprus (b. 1454)
- July 14 – Arthur Stewart, Duke of Rothesay (b. 1509) Heir to the Scottish throne.
- July 27 – Giovanni Sforza, condottiere (b. 1466)
- August 17
- September 15 – Saint Catherine of Genoa (b. 1447)
- September 18 – Ursula of Brandenburg, Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (b. 1488)
- November 11 – Bohuslav Hasištejnský z Lobkovic, Bohemian writer (b. 1461)
- December 14 – Friedrich of Saxony (b. 1473)
- December 31 – Bianca Maria Sforza, wife of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (b. 1472)
- date unknown